Attend the 2017 Detroit Policy Conference and network with over 600 key business, community and political leaders from across the city and region.
In 2013, Detroit was thrust into the national spotlight as a city in bankruptcy. We’ve remained in that spotlight because of our shared vision and passion to innovate for a brighter Detroit. The 2017 Detroit Policy Conference will highlight how unprecedented collaboration inspired countless acts that reignited our iconic city’s innovative spirit.
Featured speakers include:
• Christopher Ilitch, President and CEO, Ilitch Holdings Inc.
• James Craig, Police Chief, Detroit Police Department
• Toni Griffin, Founder, Urban Planning for the American City
• Janette Sadik-Khan, Principal, Transportation, Bloomberg Associates
• Kym Worthy, Prosecutor, Wayne County
Topics will include discussions on: the countless development projects underway in the city, social entrepreneurship, innovative policing strategies, blighted land redevelopment, urban agriculture, creating pedestrian-friendly streets, creating opportunities for all Detroiters and urban mobility solutions.