Celebrate Detroit design as one of the nation’s oldest public markets transforms into a creative district by night. More than 30 studios and galleries will open late throughout the district. Sheds 2, 3, 4, and 5 will be open with interactive experiences, brand activations with Detroit’s up-and-coming designers, designer spotlights, installations, and parties.
Eastern Market After Dark was created with an emphasis on sharing the talent of many artists, designers, businesses, and makers that make this district thrive.
- Eastern Market district: Murals in the Market
- SHED 2: Chrysler, Ally, Art Van Brand Activations; Alex Schweder’s “The Hotel Rehersal, Designer Lane, and food trucks
- SHED 3: AIA 2016 Celebration of Architecture
- SHED 4: Marketplace and food trucks
- SHED 5: Detroit Design Ball
- WASSERMAN PROJECTS: opening reception for Koen Vanmechelen: ENERGY/MASS
Photo Credit: Facebook