DETROIT’S HOLIDAY SHOPPING GUIDE
- Come shop over 100 crafters at Michigan’s largest and longest running Indie Craft Fair. $1 Adm.
- DATES & TIMES: Friday, Dec. 2, Opening Night (6pm-9pm); Saturday, Dec. 3 (10am-8pm); Sunday, Dec. 4 (11am-6pm)
- Masonic Temple, 500 Temple St., detroiturbancraftfair.com
- CityLoft and The Detroit Shoppe show off a curated collection of some of Somerset’s top stores and Detroit favorites!
- DATES & TIMES: Wednesdays through Saturdays (11am-7pm); Sundays (12pm-5pm) until December 18.
- Somerset Collection CityLoft, 1520 Woodward Ave., CityLoft
- A cozy drinking and shopping experience, featuring 35+ Michigan art, design, food, gift and vintage vendors. Guest DJs will entertain with book signings, pop-up chalets and food trucks.
- DATES & TIMES: December 3 (9am-9pm), December 4 (10am-8pm)
- The Eastern, 3434 Russell St., event info
- Check out downtown Detroit’s retail scene with a full night of shopping, drinks, appetizers, music and more at Evening on the Ave’s Holiday Edition.
- DATES & TIMES: December 8 (5pm-9pm)
- Holiday House, 1001 Woodward Avenue
- Corktown-a-Glow is a day-long holiday celebration that promotes community involvement with shopping and dining specials, caroling, hot cocoa and a tree lighting.
- DATES & TIMES: December 10 (12pm-6pm)
- A free Nemo’s Holiday Shop Tour Shuttle will be available to all shoppers and includes stops at the following local businesses: Detroit Artifactry; Detroit Athletic Company; Ditto Ditto Books; Eldorado General Store; The Farmer's Hand; Hello Records; Mama Coo's Boutique; Metropolis Cycles; Nemo's; Ponyride Holiday Makers Market
- Metropolis Cycles, 2117 Michigan Avenue, event info
- The Holiday Markets are back again for another festive year with special gifts from local makers of all kinds. Also the perfect stop to get your Christmas tree!
- DATES & TIMES: November 22 & December 20 (9am-3pm); November 27, December 4, 11, & 18 (10am-4pm).
- Eastern Market, 2934 Russell St., easternmarket.com
Local Detroit businesses with items ranging from handmade soaps, jewelry, and artwork to one-of-a-kind ties and knit fashions, macarons, coffee, pet merchandise and more will set-up inside the GM REN CEN, providing shoppers with unique items perfect for holiday purchase. DATES & TIMES: Dec. 5-9, Dec. 12-16, Open Daily 11AM-5PM - GMRENCEN, Tower 300, event info