The 30th annual EyesOn Design Automotive Design Exhibition will highlight vehicles which represent era-defining body styles and illustrate the critical role design plays in the creation of automobiles uniquely suited for various lifestyles and purposes.
Tickets will be available onside, day of, beginning at 10 am.
Tickets: $25 per person. Children 12 & under free w/adult.
Active duty military free w/ID.
This year’s spectacular show will feature more than 300 invitation-only vehicles that highlight Body Styles that helped define car design for each era. The 2017 categories include:
- Lincoln Centennial: Pre-War, Post-War and Mark Series
- Pony Car Era: Coupe and Convertible Pairs
- Vintage Concept Cars
- Touring America-Early and Late Eras
- Designs for the Farmer
- Pure Michigan: Built in Ypsilanti and Willow Run
- Two-wheeled British Classic Motorcycles
- Crosley: An American Original
- Traditional Hot Rods
- Styles including Longroofs, Bathtubs, Convertibles, Limos and more!