Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a candlelit tour of the Edsel & Eleanor Ford House, followed by a romantic dinner with wine and a decadent dessert.
There will be three nights for this event, Feb. 10-12. Friday and Saturday nights are sold out, but Sunday night, Feb. 12 is still available!
Guests will arrive at the Ford House Visitors Center at 6 p.m. for a 6:15 p.m. house tour. Dinner will follow at Cotswold Cafe.
The menu includes:
- Amuse Bouche
- A light creamy butternut squash bisque appetizer with sour cream and bacon crumble
- Mixed greens, kale, seasonal gourd, blue cheese, dried cranberries, apples, candied walnuts and green goddess dressing
- A tenderloin pepperberry rubbed filet mignon grilled to your liking paired with salmon marinated with sun dried tomato pesto and served with silk potatoes and Rainbow chard
- Vegetarian option: Phyllo roll with gourmet mushrooms, garlic shallots and goat cheese served with herb sour cream. (Please indicate in comments at checkout if you would like the vegetarian option.)
- A decadent chocolate mousse torte, and beverages, including domestic beer, wine, coffee, tea, and soft drinks, are included.
Tickets are $70 per person. Sales are final — no refunds or exchanges.