Lady of the House will host the debut of Cheftail, a charity cocktail competition that turns the tables on front and back of house. Chef Kate Williams is inviting local Detroit area chefs to step out of the kitchen and behind the bar for one night only on Monday, June 24th from 6 – 10 pm.
Each chef has selected a charity to represent and will compete for first, second, third, and people’s choice prizes of monetary contributions to their charity of choice. The people’s choice prize will go to the most popular cocktail purchased at the bar throughout the evening. A portion of the proceeds from all ticket and cocktail sales will contribute to the charity cash prizes for our winners.
Nick Britsky — Cocktail Blogger at Nick Drinks
- Dave Arnold — Owner of Existing Conditions and Booker and Dax Lab (NYC)
- Nastassia Lopez — Partner in Booker and Dax Lab (NYC)
- Melody Baetens — The Detroit News Food Critic (Detroit)
- Dave Kwiatkowski — Owner of Sugar House and Bad Luck Bar (Detroit)
- April Anderson — Good Cakes and Bakes (Corktown Health Center)
- Luciano DelSignore — Bacco, Bigalora and Pernoi (The CDS Foundation)
- Brendon Edwards — Gold Cash Gold (St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center)
- Brad Greenhill —Takoi and Magnet (The James & Grace Lee Boggs School)
- Jennifer Jackson — Voyager (Alliance for the Great Lakes)
- Gabby Milton — Lumen (HAVEN)
- James Rigato — Mabel Gray and Doug’s Delight (Detroit Dog Rescue)
- Justin Tootla — Voyager (The Bear Hug Foundation)
- Kate Williams — Lady of the House, Karl’s, and Candy Bar (Alternatives for Girls)
Available to purchase from Big Boy’s Burgers and Shakes.
Photo credit: Facebook