Thought you could only sport your Lederhosen once per year? NEIN! Introducing, Frühlingsfest.
Never heard of it? You’re not alone. Direct translation is Springfest and it just happens to be largest spring festival in Europe that no one outside of Germany has heard of. Oktoberfest is fun and all, but why celebrate the Fall when we can drink to Spring and warm weather!?
What will be there?
– Block party in front of the brewery
– Beer tent (duh!) and live music
– German spring beer releases, including a Maibock and Kolsch (and of course, your favorite hazes)
– Limited release beer steins with beer specials all day and night
– All your favorite German foods from our very own Elephant Shack will be available. Think pretzels and beer cheese, bratwurst, and more!
– Family-friendly activities all day
Photo credit: Facebook