Every month, we present some of our favorite flicks – some good, some bad, but ALL TRASHTASTIC. We’ve run into a grease-trap, though – with so many trash bags and nowhere to put them! Now, Sgt. Nixon Strangelove and Dr. Frankloid Rong have teamed up to find the most pure, unadulterated piece of garbage film ever made in order to save mankind, make some fat cash… and maybe clean up this house a little bit.
For one night only, POP + Offworld brings you the second annual HOUSE OF TRASH – a collection of all our leftover garbage – a rotten video montage of bad editing containing some of the worst movie clips, grainy action sequences, scenes that should have been left on the cutting room floor, and a collage of cheesy celluloid forced upon you via the Ludovico Technique! Coming at you on double screens and with our wicked sound system. This event is 21+ [not for babies].
• Come early for our WHITE DRAGON NOODLE BAR pop-up with menu details TBA!
• Special event cocktail + pizza TBA!
• Raffle tickets will be given to all attendees for some unique trash that will be raffled off during intermission and at the end of the show!
• Pre-show will include a never-before-seen short film from our dear friends at The Mysterious Film Cabal of Detroit!
• Intermission includes FREE ARCADE PLAY [sorry, still gotta pay for pinball games]!
• Stick around for DJ DAD on the wheels of steel after the show!
Garbage, slime, TRASH FOREVER!