Beacon Park is throwing a holiday party as part of the 14th Annual Detroit Tree Lighting Ceremony with FREE shuttles between Beacon Park and Campus Martius Park the entire evening!
It’s the first time in tree lighting history that the celebration and entertainment expands to two different Downtown Parks. It’s going to be bigger and better than ever before!
Here’s what to expect:
– Free shuttles between Beacon Park and Campus Martius Park running every 15 minutes between 4:30 p.m. and midnight.
– Two live shows by Detroit’s Queen of Blues Thornetta Davis at 9 p.m. and 10 p.m.!
– Spectacular interactive light installations by Quartier des spectacles, Montréal making their U.S. debut!
– A live stream of the Detroit’s Tree Lighting Ceremony inside the heated Winter Lodge tent.
– Fire pits and seflies with Santa plus food and beverage for purchase.
We’ll see you on November 17!