Drawing on Halloween traditions from the 1920 and ‘30s, when the Fords raised their children at their Grosse Pointe estate, this year’s Little Goblins’ Night Out will be filled with spooky yet kid-friendly fun.
Your little ghosts and ghouls will enjoy:
• Trick-or-treat stops for the kids, with a complimentary bag for their goodies!
• Fun seasonal play, including the always popular giant leaf pile for jumping and photo opps.
• A “pumpkin patch” where each little one can select their own mini pumpkin.
• A haunt-free wagon ride along Ford Cove to the house.
• And a final treat of Michigan-grown apples with local cider and donuts from Yates Cider Mill for everyone!
We’ll supply the bags to collect your Halloween treats and surprises, just bring your little ones in their wonderful Halloween costumes! Guests will be able to walk around the grounds and snap a selfie with their wee witches and wizards among the fall splendor of the Ford House grounds.
Tickets sold in advance only. Please note: This event will be held rain or shine, so please dress appropriately for the weather. No refunds or exchanges.
Event is Sold Out