Techstars Startup Week Detroit is a free five-day celebration of entrepreneurship, hosted by a unified community in spaces that you love. Participate in a new type of conference, led by entrepreneurs dedicated to building momentum and opportunity in a revived city.
Each day Techstars Startup Week Detroit – Powered by Quicken Loans, will feature a unique track with panels and experiences geared towards the topics of creating and growing startup businesses.
- Monday, June 17: Mobility, Marketing, & Technology
- Tuesday, June 18: Technology, Fintech, & Blockchain
- Wednesday, June 19: Finance, Funding & Legal, Entrepreneurship 101
- Thursday, June 20: Social Impact, Health, Retail, Small Business/Place-Based Entrepreneurship
- Friday, June 21: Art & Design, Music, Female Founders, & Food Entrepreneurship
This year’s event will also feature both downtown and neighborhood programing including TED-Style talks, panels, bootcamps and more, running consecutively each day. The downtown programming will occur daily at businesses near Capitol Park from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additional neighborhood programming will be featured at Durfee Innovation Society from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday. Music, art and social events are planned throughout the week in both downtown and neighborhood locations, with childcare available in the evenings. Opportunities for free neighborhood transportation, Small Business Legal Clinic support and Google Office Hours span the week.
Photo Credit: Facebook