V313 is Detroit’s premier celebration of vegan food and fun, where those interested in compassionate and healthy plant-based lifestyles can:
- Shop for great products and services that are good for animals, people and planet
- Learn at informative presentations headlined by Dr. Milton Mills of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Enjoy live entertainment by Detroit’s hottest vegan musical talent, featuring Rosie and the Fellas, as well as comedy and inspiration from emcee Cam F Awesome, national champion heavyweight boxer
- Connect with veg friends and resources from VegMichigan, PBNSG and VegSpeedDate
- Relish delicious and nutritious vegan food from some the area’s top restaurants and food trucks, including Detroit Vegan Soul, Ale Mary’s Beer Hall, NoshPit Detroit, The Clean Plate, and Cooking with Que.
Photo credit: Facebook